Supreme Court JCA Exam Paper Analysis: Questions Asked | Good Attempts | Cutoff Analysis | Question Level
Supreme Court JCA Exam Paper Analysis: Supreme Court of India (Supreme Court) has provided a great opportunity to graduates to grab the 210 posts of Junior Court Assistant. In this article, we have provided Supreme Court JCA Exam Paper Analysis for the candidates for upcoming shifts.
Here in this post, you can get the complete and detailed exam analysis and review of Shift-1 of the Supreme Court JCA exam which is to be held today. All those aspirants who are yet to appear for Supreme Court JCA Exam can benefit from this exam analysis as here we are going to provide you with an insight on the types and levels of questions being asked in this year’s Supreme Court JCA Exam (26th September: 1st Shift). We will also be discussing the good attempts and difficulty level of each section in our Supreme Court JCA Exam Paper Analysis.
Supreme Court JCA Exam Paper Analysis – Overall Difficulty
As per the candidate’s reviews, the level of the exam can be considered as Easy to Moderate. Supreme Court JCA exam had 4 sections in the objective test of 125 marks.
|General Aptitude||25||Easy – Moderate|
|General Knowledge||25||Easy – Moderate|
|Total Marks||125||Easy – Moderate|
Supreme Court JCA Exam Paper Analysis- Sectional Review
Below we have discussed each section in detail along with section-wise difficulty level and questions asked in today’s exam. Go through the complete Supreme Court JCA Exam Paper Analysis conducted for Shift-1 of 26th September 2022. As per the student’s review, each section was of Easy to Moderate Level and a few questions were time-consuming. Have a look at each section Supreme Court JCA Exam Paper Analysis and know what was asked in the Supreme Court JCA Exam.
Supreme Court JCA Exam Paper Analysis- General Aptitude
This section had 25 questions. The overall General Aptitude section was Easy-Moderate as per our Supreme Court JCA Exam Paper Analysis conducted by experts. The questions asked from this section has been updated below through our Supreme Court JCA Exam Paper Analysis 2022.
|Topics||No. of Questions||Level|
|Puzzles (Categorization Based)||5||Moderate|
|Position Based direction||1||Easy|
|Profit & Loss||3||Easy|
|SI / CI||2||Moderate|
Supreme Court JCA Exam Paper Analysis- General English
English Language section was of Easy level. The questions asked from this section has been updated below through our Supreme Court JCA Exam Paper Analysis 2022.
|Topics||No. of Questions||Level|
|RC (history based)||2 Paragraph||Easy|
|Idioms & Phrases||5||Easy|
|Antonyms – Synonyms||10||Easy|
|One Word Substitution||5||Easy|
Supreme Court JCA Exam Paper Analysis- General Knowledge
The General Knowledge section has 25 questions for 25 marks. Some of the questions asked in Supreme Court JCA today have been updated in the below section as discussed with the aspirants who appeared in the exam.
- Most Questions were from current affairs (6-7 questions)
- Award Related Match the column
- Geography based 3 Questions
- Economics based 3 Questions
- Constitutions based 3 Questions related to articles 19,16 & 21 facts
1. Lalit sahiteya academy award starting year?
2. NAPCC starting year
3. Ann kalyaan yojana pe statements thi.
5. Wold Labour organization pe statements thi
6. Articles pe statement thi
7. Schedules of constitution statement based tha
8. Geography term first term kisne use kia tha
9. Rabi, kharif crops, fertlizers statement based the
10. Dance forms and artist match the following the
11. 2021 me dronacharya award boxing me kise mila
12. Non ferrorus konsa hai inme se : nickel, chromimum, copper, magnesium
13. Public place pe Smoking law kis case se aaya hai.
14. Ashoka aur other inscription based history se question tha statement based
15. Gulamgiri book ka writer kon hai?
Supreme Court JCA Exam Paper Analysis- Computer Knowledge
The Computer Knowledge section has 25 questions for 25 marks. Some of the questions asked in Supreme Court JCA today have been updated in the below section as discussed with the aspirants who appeared in the exam.
- Software and Hardware related questions.
- Memory based Questions.
- Excel, PowerPoint etc.
- Full Forms.
Supreme Court JCA Exam Paper Analysis- Typing Test.
- Screen to Screen
- Allowed10 minutes for Practice.
- A paragraph related politics of Andhra Pradesh.
Calculation for Typing Test
Here WPM = Word Per Minute
All typed entries = Total Key Strokes (or key depression)
Gross WPM is really the typing speed that you typed in one minute its getting by total key Stroke (Key depression) divided by 5 (One word = 5 character) and then divided by total minute to get word per minute speed.
If you type 200 character/keystroke in 1 minute then your typing speed will be = 200 / 5 = 40 WPM.