Introduction to Accounting Class 11 MCQ | Accountancy Quiz for Class 11 and Other Competitive Exams
Introduction to Accounting Class 11 MCQ: Check the below NCERT MCQ Questions for Class 11 Accountancy Chapter 1 Introduction to Accounting with Answers Pdf free download. Introduction to Accounting Class 11 MCQ Questions for Accountancy with Answers were prepared based on the latest exam pattern. We have provided Introduction to Accounting Class 11 Accountancy MCQs Questions with Answers to help students understand the concept very well.
Introduction to Accounting Class 11 MCQ
1. The document certifying the purchase or sale of goods or any monetary transaction is called _______. Voucher
2. The thing which is purchased and sold in the business is called _______. Goods
3. The things or properties which helps in smooth functioning of the business and which are owned by the business are called _______ of the business. Assets
4. The unsold goods left at the end of the year is called _______. Closing stock
5. _______ represents the excess of assets over liabilities. Capital